All weather floor mats for 2016 Q3 - Audi Q3 Forum
User Tag List

 8Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 32 Old 07-31-2015, 08:48 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: usa
Posts: 47
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
All weather floor mats for 2016 Q3

Does anyone know if the all weather floor mats for the 2015 and 2016 are the same ones?

I ordered my 2016 Q3 Prestige Quattro last week and was told there is one in transit and would arrive next month. It included the front and rear all weather floor mats - $600 for a set of 4. Just checked the dealer's website and it's just little over $100 for a set of 4, but it's for the 2015 model. Trying to have them reduce the price of the vehicle since they said it was that price because the floor mats were one of the few items added (by the dealer or someone) when the vehicle was ordered.
gta1216 is offline  
post #2 of 32 Old 07-31-2015, 10:47 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 3
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I paid $120 tx included for a set of 4 for the 2016 model...And I'm living in Montreal, Canada.
Saigonfun is offline  
post #3 of 32 Old 07-31-2015, 11:41 AM
Super Moderator
 
rnlabas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Greenville, SC - USA
Posts: 2,411
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 615 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by gta1216 View Post
Does anyone know if the all weather floor mats for the 2015 and 2016 are the same ones?

I ordered my 2016 Q3 Prestige Quattro last week and was told there is one in transit and would arrive next month. It included the front and rear all weather floor mats - $600 for a set of 4. Just checked the dealer's website and it's just little over $100 for a set of 4, but it's for the 2015 model. Trying to have them reduce the price of the vehicle since they said it was that price because the floor mats were one of the few items added (by the dealer or someone) when the vehicle was ordered.
There's NO difference in fit - btw, where do they get that $600 from? I think the MSRP is only $155 and they can be bought under $100 in any number of places on line now...


- Roger
_______________________________________


2014 R8 V10+ 6MT, Daytona Gray Pearl/Black w/Diamond Stitching
2015 Q3 2.0 Quattro Prestige S-line, Tundra/Chestnut
2016 TTS, Nano/Express Red
rnlabas is online now  
 
post #4 of 32 Old 07-31-2015, 05:31 PM
Senior Member
 
DampDuffer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Vancouver, WA, USA
Posts: 299
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gta1216 View Post
I ordered my 2016 Q3 Prestige Quattro last week and was told there is one in transit and would arrive next month. It included the front and rear all weather floor mats - $600 for a set of 4.
Hmm, perhaps that price also includes the cargo tray and box in the boot, and a few additional Audi "comfort and protection" items.

I purchased 2016 genuine Q3 winter mats for US $110.
DampDuffer is offline  
post #5 of 32 Old 07-31-2015, 06:43 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: usa
Posts: 47
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
It included the front and rear all weather mats, Homelink and lightning cable. The sales only mentioned that the extra cost on the vehicle was for the mats and cable. It was even written on the worksheet showing $295 for the front and $295 for the rear mats.
gta1216 is offline  
post #6 of 32 Old 07-31-2015, 11:46 PM
Super Moderator
 
rnlabas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Greenville, SC - USA
Posts: 2,411
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 615 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by gta1216 View Post
It included the front and rear all weather mats, Homelink and lightning cable. The sales only mentioned that the extra cost on the vehicle was for the mats and cable. It was even written on the worksheet showing $295 for the front and $295 for the rear mats.
Even that's a bit over retail for those items by about $60 - ask them to show you the pricing in the order guide not just some made up worksheet. These ain't no Toyotas ...


- Roger
_______________________________________


2014 R8 V10+ 6MT, Daytona Gray Pearl/Black w/Diamond Stitching
2015 Q3 2.0 Quattro Prestige S-line, Tundra/Chestnut
2016 TTS, Nano/Express Red
rnlabas is online now  
post #7 of 32 Old 08-01-2015, 08:49 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: usa
Posts: 47
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
I just looked at the printed vehicle details sheet. It said Audi Quattro guard protection kit. Not sure what that includes.

Off topic... The vehicle included homelink. I was able to get the sales manager to agree not to install the homelink since I don't like it. Anyone knows what it cost? Since they agreed to not install it when it arrives, I asked if they would adjust the vehicle price but they didn't respond. If it's a small amount, it's ok, but if it's a large amount I would expect them to adjust the price since I'm not taking the homelink.
gta1216 is offline  
post #8 of 32 Old 08-02-2015, 12:22 AM
Super Moderator
 
rnlabas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Greenville, SC - USA
Posts: 2,411
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 615 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by gta1216 View Post
I just looked at the printed vehicle details sheet. It said Audi Quattro guard protection kit. Not sure what that includes.

Off topic... The vehicle included homelink. I was able to get the sales manager to agree not to install the homelink since I don't like it. Anyone knows what it cost? Since they agreed to not install it when it arrives, I asked if they would adjust the vehicle price but they didn't respond. If it's a small amount, it's ok, but if it's a large amount I would expect them to adjust the price since I'm not taking the homelink.
I think the Quattro guard protection is the front end protection film installed as a PIO. The HomeLink kit is $295 also PIO - and I don't know if your dealer can stop it. They usually put them in prior to release to the trucker -


- Roger
_______________________________________


2014 R8 V10+ 6MT, Daytona Gray Pearl/Black w/Diamond Stitching
2015 Q3 2.0 Quattro Prestige S-line, Tundra/Chestnut
2016 TTS, Nano/Express Red
rnlabas is online now  
post #9 of 32 Old 08-02-2015, 11:27 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: usa
Posts: 47
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Just emailed the sales person on the kit to see what's included in the kit.

The sales mgr said he can ensure the Homelink is not installed on my q3. Not sure how that is done.
gta1216 is offline  
post #10 of 32 Old 08-03-2015, 07:03 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: usa
Posts: 47
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
I got the email from the sales that the Audi Quattro Guard Protection kit are the floor mats. If that is the case, that is expensive.
gta1216 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Audi Q3 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



  Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cargo Mats Ohio Joe Interior 21 05-17-2017 11:33 PM
Audi Q3 All-Weather Floor Mats & Liners CARiD CARiD 38 03-09-2016 04:09 PM
2016 “all weather lights” BobInPa Audi Q3 General Discussion 22 11-12-2015 11:04 PM
OEM Q3 Front Floor Mats (right side driver) Herby Interior 8 02-03-2015 11:53 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off