US Audi Q3 Order Guide, Colors, and Options Pricing (official) - Audi Q3 Forum

#1 Old 07-29-2014, 02:31 AM

US Audi Q3 Order Guide, Colors, and Options Pricing (official)

The Q3 now has its own site on AudiUSA.com as well, starting at $32,500:

http://www.audiusa.com/models/audi-q3-crossover

Paint colors include: Cortina White (no more Ibis White?), Brilliant Black, Cobalt Blue Metallic, Glacier White Metallic, Florett Silver Metallic, Monsoon Gray Metallic, Mythos Black Metallic, and Tundra Brown Metallic.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AudiQ3OrderGuide.pdf (566.1 KB, 11 views)

Last edited by Uniqu3; 07-29-2014 at 02:40 AM.
#2 Old 07-30-2014, 09:23 AM

I've long been a fan of that Tundra brown in the European shots we've seen of Q3. Just wish there was more personality to the paint options, one blue and one brown, the rest are silvers, whites and blacks. Although Cobalt Blue and Chestnut brown leather could be quite dapper!
#3 Old 07-30-2014, 09:34 AM

I'm a little disappointed that there aren't a few more paint colors to choose from. No red? No yellow? I think that the Q3 is a car that could handle some bright colors like that, and if they are aiming for young people, I think people would opt for those colors too.

I am glad to see that the Q3 comes with some many features standard though. The prestige trim package is truly optional, unlike the trim packages of many other brands that basically force you o buy them since the car would feel incomplete without them.
#4 Old 07-30-2014, 10:05 AM

If Audi does decide to bring over the RSQ3 the fun paint will be baked in there. But agreed its unfortunate that in order to get interesting paint one must spend well above intention!

P.S found this site through an autoblog article, thanks!
#5 Old 07-30-2014, 10:39 AM

Awesome, thanks for finding and posting this. Lots of great info here.
#6 Old 07-30-2014, 10:52 AM

Another in from AutoBlog! Would also recommend checking out the Q3 brochure here and even the Audi app on iTunes is interesting to fiddle with.

Does anyone know if we can choose between a full summer tire and an all season? I know BMW allows that choice on several of its models...
#7 Old 07-30-2014, 11:01 AM

everyone is coming from autoblog. can't believe there is a forum for this already the q3 is not even out yet. goog place to gather info i guess.
#8 Old 07-30-2014, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyFive View Post
Another in from AutoBlog! Would also recommend checking out the Q3 brochure here and even the Audi app on iTunes is interesting to fiddle with.

Does anyone know if we can choose between a full summer tire and an all season? I know BMW allows that choice on several of its models...
is there a version of that brochure for android too? i cant find it
#9 Old 07-30-2014, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triggs View Post
is there a version of that brochure for android too? i cant find it
the brochure is hosted on audi's site, The app I'm not sure if its available for android, I found the link on audiusa...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Audi Q3 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page