When you install aftermarket wheels with thin spokes brake calipers are often being exposed. Brakes get dirty and sometimes don't really look very nice.
However you can dress up the calipers with special covers created by MGP. They are inspired by large sport brakes like Brembo and Baer, and they are addressed
to drivers who doesn't really want to change factory designed brake components and simply wants to get that stylish look. Caliper covers don't improve
the brake performance or something, and work only as a styling component.
MGP® - Audi Q3 2015 Caliper Covers with MGP Engraving
These Calipers are 100% safe on the other hand. Designed to be used on wheels with 17" diameter and larger (this size is needed to accommodate the calipers
between the back side of the rim and brake calipers. Manufacturer also claims that they reduce the caliper operating temperature and protects them from dust.
We've found pictures on the Internet, so they are used for the reference only.
- Makes ordinary brake calipers look great;
- Less time and effort than painting with better results;
- Made from 6061-T6 aerospace aluminum;
- Hydraulically formed to fit each caliper;
- Available customized with your choice of color, engraving and bolt color;
- Comes with everything required for an easy installation;
- Backed by a 3-year warranty against manufacturer’s defects;
- Proudly made in the USA;
Also guys, don't forget to check out this MGP Caliper Covers installation video:
Would you install a set of those calipers on your Audi?