Audi Q3 Forum banner

Audi RS Q3 vs. Porsche Macan Turbo - Drift and Drag

5K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Otto 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Hahaha, that was wonderful to watch.....if not for the cars, then for the two guys doing the talking and driving.

Just after Thanksgiving my wife and I took our Q3 for its first "snow venture" and found it to be very solid and accurate in the snow....including a couple of forced four-wheel slides. Admittedly, we did not attempt to race or go the speeds our Russian friend was traveling at, but the experience was both safe and exhilarating.

Regarding a comment early in the video about the Macan's "million buttons," that is absolutely true. As both the Q3 and Macan were offered at one of the dealerships we visited before our purchase, we drove both. And although the Macan was nice, there were at least as many extra buttons in the cockpit as there were the extra rubles needed to buy it. The Q3 has a much simpler and cleaner design....much more pleasing to the eye.

After sharing the video with my wife, her final comment was, "I may have to buy one of those Macan's for my much younger, more attractive lover." I had no reasonable reply....:confused:

#3 ·
After sharing the video with my wife, her final comment was, "I may have to buy one of those Macan's for my much younger, more attractive lover." I had no reasonable reply....:confused:
I am really going to enjoy driving my new Macan! Merry Christmas to me!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.