Audi Q3 Forum banner

Re-setting service interval

9K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Rob175 
#1 ·
I have a 2015 Q3, that's showing service due, which I've had done (not by Audi). I've tried changing to new service interval by reset it on the menu (MMI) under car, which shows I've successfully done so, but the service due date keeps appearing, tried it three time, still the same outcome.
Any ideas?
brian

#2 ·
You won’t like this answer but I was informed that only Audi or someone with the VW tools can reset this. I was at the dealer recently and asked only for an oil change (not the full 20k service) and was informed they will not reset the service light unless I do the recommended maintenance and I also couldn’t do this myself. I was not happy

#5 · (Edited)
Thanks for the response, I had the oil change done by Great Canadian oil change, I supplied the Castrol oil and a genuine Audi filer, so as the keep everything original.
I got a reply from a UK Audi forum about using an OBNeleven in conjunction with your cell phone.(See link below)

Brian

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.