ABS Speed Sensor problem - Audi Q3 Forum
User Tag List

post #1 of 4 Old 09-20-2019, 06:08 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Seached for a while but found nothing here or in google so decided to open up a thead about it. Recently while driving on the highway suddenly almost all warnings in the dashboard lit up. ABS, power steering, traction control, stabilization control and TPMS, all exept the Check Engine light came on. No noticeable simptoms or loss of power ocurred so I kept driving. The next day the lights did not came on but after a few days they did and this time they stayed on full time. I scanned for fault codes using my Obdleven and got fault code 00283 for Faulty Left Front ABS speed sensor. Proceeded to replace it myself and everything was good for a few days, no warnings or light until today. Scanned ECU and I'm getting the exact same fault code. Has anyone experienced this? Could be a faulty sensor again but I highly doubt a sensor could go bad so fast.

Last edited by marvinsanti; 09-20-2019 at 06:13 PM.
post #2 of 4 Old 09-23-2019, 12:14 AM

Possibly the wiring or more likely the ABS control unit then (especially if you had all the other ABS related lights come up at the same time - Traction control, Stabilisation control, TPMS)
post #3 of 4 Old 10-08-2019, 12:31 AM

Có thể là dây hoặc nhiều khả năng là bộ điều khiển ABS sau đó (đặc biệt là nếu bạn có tất cả các đèn liên quan đến ABS khác xuất hiện cùng lúc - Kiểm soát lực kéo, Kiểm soát ổn định, TPMS)

Công ty Bất động sản An Khang
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 10-10-2019, 09:07 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Hey dude....ENGLISH IS SPOKEN HERE.....!!

In regards to the warnings and codes, my best advice would be to say it's time to take it to a dealer or a good "indi" that specializes in German cars.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Audi Q3 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page