Experience with Aftermarket Remote Starters
Since I bought my Q3, I've resigned myself to the fact that remote start was not a possibility due to either risks of messing up the electrical system and/or poor integration. I came across this - https://fortin.ca/en/vehicles/audi/q...push-to-start/
- recently and it has me intrigued.
- It can be integrated to the factory wiring with harnesses. No wire cutting.
- It uses the factory key fob for starting (don't need to carry a secondary starter fob)
- In my case at least, there is a local installer
- You don't need to keep a dummy key fob in the car to trick the system
Anyone have experience with this brand or adding a remote start in general?