Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Do you like to play golf?

How good are your skills in this sport?
post #2 of 3 Old 05-24-2019, 04:41 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
It's one of my favourite sport games. I started to play it in my teen years so I had really enough practice in it and my skills now are really good, especially for an amateuer player. I think that it's possible to learn how to play it for everybody but it demands patience and much practice so usually people who really like this game become the best players in it.
There are many useful tips about golf playing in net, just try to look through them and use. But as I said above your the most important things will be much practice and patience.
I can recommend you to find a teaching pro for individual or group lessons, it's the best decision for learning the basics. You can also start from the group lessons and later after learning the basics continue with the individual lessons, online courses can be helpful in this case too.

Choose and buy a good golf equipment (the good one isn't the most expensive one, especially for the beginners) and get fitted to your clubs, it's one of the main things for a good golf player and their types can affect the game greatly https://golfclubguru.net/the-best-li...for-beginners/ .
Have also enough practice with drills because they're very helpful for improving your feeling of swings. They'll help you to improve your posture and making better swings later in general.

The blood in me gives me eyes to see (c)
post #3 of 3 Old 08-01-2019, 07:47 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I only played a few times

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Audi Q3 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page