Audi Q3 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are already up on my local dealer's website.

$750 Audi Owner Loyalty AFS Offer

This offer is extended to individuals or businesses that currently own or lease a MY01 or newer Audi model (proof of ownership required) who finance their lease or purchase through Audi Financial Services.

Offer only valid 8/06/2014 through 1/02/2015
Current Audi owners may qualify for this Audi Owner Loyalty offer. Limit one incentive per eligible VIN.
$500 Audi Owner Loyalty Offer

This offer is extended to individuals or businesses that currently own or lease a MY01 or newer Audi model (proof of ownership required).

Offer only valid 8/06/2014 through 1/02/2015
Current Audi owners may qualify for this Audi Owner Loyalty offer. Limit one incentive per eligible VIN.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Do you know if they will also be offering conquest cash? I know some manufacturers will do that if you're coming from another brand...

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you know if they will also be offering conquest cash? I know some manufacturers will do that if you're coming from another brand...
Audi has offered conquest cash in the past, but not at the moment. It pays to be a current Audi owner. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Audi is already making more conquests than the other German brands that they have no need to offer it now. In fact just check out the ad competition - constant direct comparisons to keep or sway choices between the others - Audi's not even needing to play that game...

·
Registered
158 Posts
They better start offering conquest cash on the Q3, yes Audis great but the people they're trying to will be caught up in the mystique of mercedes. I'm sorry but Audi just cannot compete with the allure of Merceds to the proletariat of faux rich folks wanting to trundle around in a poverty pack spec Merc....

·
Registered
914 Posts
They better start offering conquest cash on the Q3, yes Audis great but the people they're trying to will be caught up in the mystique of mercedes. I'm sorry but Audi just cannot compete with the allure of Merceds to the proletariat of faux rich folks wanting to trundle around in a poverty pack spec Merc....
That is true, MB has some good stuff going for them along with the status that comes with one that people love to have.

Making their cars more attractive with incentives and all that good stuff should help jump start the process for them.

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Not sure where y'all are from, but my observation in the US is that the demographic that the A3/Q3 is pointed to is MUCH more savvy than the 'allure' of MB luxury with the more 'driving' performance that Audi brings. BMW while dynamically similar (I've had 30 of them) has also devolved into more luxury focus in the past few years (excepting their M cars, which take the performance theme to a pricey albeit fitting extreme), leaving the grand balance of both solidly in Audi's court.

With Audi now championing customer delight as a corporate mantra revising the stodgy stereotype of German brands forward, I still feel they've got the best NA formula; and their ROW image is following the US lead...

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Oh and btw, status schmatus - I'll drive truth in engineering any day and grin doing it -

Screw status, smile to YOURSELF...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts