Audi Q3 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:nerd:Hi to all from the U/K
Hi have a Q3 2.0 .Tdi CUVC engine S-Line U/K model
and tried some vcds mod's and managed the dash sweep then dipping mirror's in reverse, then auto mirror's on locking, all went well until we add a hot spell not very often here in the north-east however flasher's started being erratic one side at a time then changing side's, the dash would flash like the clapper's the front would flash ex amount of time's then stop on for a second or so then flash on.Would love to hear if anyone else has had similar experience's. Luckily I had my first scan so put back to original incase I had to visit Audi anyway it's been no trouble since going back, however it has not been very hot yet either.Might leave the dash sweep and try the auto door mirror's and try that way.Any help would be much appreciated. Cheer's

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
First, welcome to the forum - I hope someone like CocoPops or BoxBrownie see this - they may offer something that we in the NAR might not. As for the VCDS stuff, nothing imho you've done should've affected this - in fact, it sounds like a specific heat-related controller failure, NOT a software one. Please post whatever solution is found so we all have some more stuff of knowledge - thanks much !! Wish I could of more help ...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi quick update....just added auto folding mirror's,to Q3. however tried locking after just adding driver side via VCDS and both side's worked so did not bother with passenger side. Will give it a few day's and see how the flasher's go. I also went into Engine to see if there were any fault code's all ok went into soft coding 07 and noticed a drop down there was Skoda / Volkswagen and no mention of Audi pressed the dropdown and there was Audi pressed that and tried to save but would not let me, so left alone.I know Seat make the Q3s is this the reason !!! Cheer's

1 - 3 of 3 Posts