Audi Q3 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long story short. 2015 Q3 with 1000 miles on it gets backed into in a parking lot by a nice older lady. Owner (me) decides not to pursue an insurance claim because there appeared to be no damage other than a scuff in the paint.

Later I find that one of the mounting tabs on the Right fog lamp is broken off and a repair is not possible. If I wanted to replace the assembly, what suggestions do you have for sources? Should I just order from the dealer or is there a better online source for an OEM part? A picture of the part tag is attached.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Not bad - MSRP is $121, with a club discount of 20-25% comes in about the same ...

·
Registered
914 Posts
Never mind. Found it at ECSTuning. $95 plus shipping.
Not bad at all.

It's possible that with a local Euro parts dealer you might get it for the same price and won't have to wait, that's if you're really in a rush to get this done.

How long is shipping going to take?

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
OK, the new guy here is pleading total ignorance...what is the "club" you speak of.

With a 20-25% discount, this club sounds pretty appealing.
Audi Club of North America - your dealer SHOULD'VE included your first year's membership in the sale. And IF you had joined 6 months before you signed for your car, you've qualified for at least a 6% or at-invoice price on your Q3 - you'd needn't have had to own an Audi first to join ...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not bad at all.

It's possible that with a local Euro parts dealer you might get it for the same price and won't have to wait, that's if you're really in a rush to get this done.

How long is shipping going to take?
Ordered Monday, shipping scheduled for Wednesday via USPS 2-day parcel. Should have it by Friday, Monday at latest.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I had no idea that a membership in the Audi club was given out as a perk. I didn't get one and not sure any of the people who bought new Audi's did either.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I had no idea that a membership in the Audi club was given out as a perk. I didn't get one and not sure any of the people who bought new Audi's did either.
Same here.... I knew of the Audi club however No membership here either. Second new Audi and no trial membership with either..:(

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
It's NOT necessarily - it's up to each dealer whether they do this or not - there's no national perk from AoA or ACNA. A year's membership is $49 - but EASILY worth that in Club perks, especially if you're planning on buying one...

·
Registered
262 Posts
It's NOT necessarily - it's up to each dealer whether they do this or not - there's no national perk from AoA or ACNA. A year's membership is $49 - but EASILY worth that in Club perks, especially if you're planning on buying one...
Thanks, Good to know!!!!:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts