Audi Q3 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi new Audi owner here- used to have a VW Jetta. I have a major question. I just recently bought this 2018 Audi Q3 and have put gas in it a few times. The “Distance to Empty” displays 195 miles to empty (let’s say for example). I WILL drive no lie not even 2 miles and it will say now “185 miles to empty.” I just pulled out of my driveway and it said I drove 5 miles. I do not drive a lot and drove for a total of 10 mins today (about a 2 mile radius) and my Audi is displaying that I drove 20 miles. Is something wrong?! It is very annoying especially with high premium gas prices.

·
Super Moderator
221 Posts
I have had a few Q3's and never had that problem. Although I used regualr gas in all of them (never premium) but the miles remaining monitor always seemed accurate

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi new Audi owner here- used to have a VW Jetta. I have a major question. I just recently bought this 2018 Audi Q3 and have put gas in it a few times. The “Distance to Empty” displays 195 miles to empty (let’s say for example). I WILL drive no lie not even 2 miles and it will say now “185 miles to empty.” I just pulled out of my driveway and it said I drove 5 miles. I do not drive a lot and drove for a total of 10 mins today (about a 2 mile radius) and my Audi is displaying that I drove 20 miles. Is something wrong?! It is very annoying especially with high premium gas prices.
I want to buy a mini-fridge for my car but before it, I want to know about which gas is used in a fridge now these days. Could you also tell me whether or not it is dangerous for cars? In short, I should use it or not tell me with an explanation.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I want to buy a mini-fridge for my car but before it, I want to know about tyler the creator hoodies. Could you also tell me whether or not it is dangerous for cars? In short, I should use it or not tell me with an explanation.

As a first-time participant, taking part in the community would be a pleasure. The Q3 Premium Plus features Audi side assist with rear cross traffic assist and adaptive cruise assist with traffic jam assist, which enhances your overall awareness. Besides that, you'll also receive an Audi advanced key, so you can start, stop, and unlock your vehicle without a key.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts