Audi Q3 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How long will it be before I need to change out my brakes? I'm the 2nd owner. It already had 36k miles on it.
Thanks,
Bob

·
Super Moderator
153 Posts
not really sure, I've always had leases and given the car back before brakes needed to be changed. Does the car pull to one side? Is the ABS light on? Does the car feel like it stops without needing to press the pedal all the way in?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I ended up having all the rotors replaced. The brakes pads had about 1/2 a life left to them. The car would not pass NY state inspection with the rusty rotors. So
my mechanic told me to go to the dealership I bought it from and have them replace all the rotors and brake pads. They did free of charge.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello, good you have all new, by chance have you felt any pulsation or vibration when you go over 70,80mph+ and press the brake pedal? not on the steering wheel, on the brake pedal. thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello, good you have all new, by chance have you felt any pulsation or vibration when you go over 70,80mph+ and press the brake pedal? not on the steering wheel, on the brake pedal. thanks
I really haven't been on many roads that I would be going 70 or 80. If I happen to find myself on an interstate in the near future I'll see if the vibration happens.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts