Audi Q3 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been getting a rattle on the front passenger side of the car, it comes only when the car is moving and after releasing the gas pedal (coasting). Generally after running the car 15-20 minutes it goes away completey. I'm wondering if anyone else has had this issue?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had this same issue on my car. I took it to the dealership and was told that it’s a cylinder misfiring issue between the car’s computer and the engine while the car is warming up. Supposedly the manufacturer is aware and there’s a fix coming with the software soon. -.- I don’t really think that’s the case however so I’ll be following and seeing what others might say.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have the same issue on the wife’s 2019 Q3 S-Line. Does not really go away once it is warm. Have not put it on a lift yet but I feel like it is related to loose heat shield, skid plate, etc.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have the same issue on the wife’s 2019 Q3 S-Line. Does not really go away once it is warm. Have not put it on a lift yet but I feel like it is related to loose heat shield, skid plate, etc.
Had similar, dealer applied insulation on fuel line near gas tank.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts