Audi Q3 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Car's not that old. Been having problems with the clock going back to 12:00. I reset it and it might be fine for a few hours or even a couple of days and I'll get back in the car and the clock's wrong again. Any thoughts ?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Same as mine refer to TSB 90 20 61 2060249/1 July 17 2020. pSS 90 instrument cluster clock and trip odometer reset ro midnight or zero. A solution not expected until third quarter 2021

·
Registered
1 Posts
Same as mine refer to TSB 90 20 61 2060249/1 July 17 2020. pSS 90 instrument cluster clock and trip odometer reset ro midnight or zero. A solution not expected until third quarter 2021
I have the same issue - how do you know it will be fixed in q32021? Also is there any harm due to this? I could not refer to what you linked. Thanks.

·
Registered
21 Posts
The TSB states “Explain to the customer that a solution is forthcoming for the 3rd quarter Of 2021 and that no repairs are necessary at this point. “

·
Registered
2 Posts
Car's not that old. Been having problems with the clock going back to 12:00. I reset it and it might be fine for a few hours or even a couple of days and I'll get back in the car and the clock's wrong again. Any thoughts ?
Every time I open the trunk, the clock seems to reset itself along with the trip mileage odometer. It is super annoying never knowing what time it is.
Took it to Audi and was told it is a software glitch and they plan on fixing it the 3rd quarter of 2021. UNACCEPTABLE answer!! FIX it now please.
So much for buying a luxury car !!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the same issue - how do you know it will be fixed in q32021? Also is there any harm due to this? I could not refer to what you linked. Thanks.
I was told the same thing. Third quarter of 2021. It's an UNACCEPTABLE answer from a luxury car manufacturer!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts