Audi Q3 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Q5 is too big for me and I am interested in 2015 Q3 FrontTrak Prestige. I checked Q3 prices shared by others from autopriceshare and one local dealer matches this price($34742).
The MSRP for 2015 Q3 FrontTrak Prestige is $37325. Is it a fair price for 2015 model? Is it possible that I can got bigger discounts when 2016 model comes out?

·
Registered
451 Posts
Q5 is too big for me and I am interested in 2015 Q3 FrontTrak Prestige. I checked Q3 prices shared by others from autopriceshare and one local dealer matches this price($34742).
The MSRP for 2015 Q3 FrontTrak Prestige is $37325. Is it a fair price for 2015 model? Is it possible that I can got bigger discounts when 2016 model comes out?
FWD Q3's start at around $33,500.

·
Premium Member
2,485 Posts
7-10% off MSRP right now is about right. 2016s have been available for order for about 3 weeks, with the first cars showing up around the end of July. If you wait until they actually land, you might find a better price, but prolly not a lot of choice - depends on where you are.

·
Registered
264 Posts
That sounds like a pretty good deal to me, considering that I paid just that for FWD premium plus in VA. I guess it depends where you are.

·
Premium Member
2,485 Posts
My dealer just got 5 Q3s in that none of which were their orders. So there's a few finding their way around for good deals, just as the 16s are available for order...

Reactions: Quatto

·
Registered
914 Posts
My dealer just got 5 Q3s in that none of which were their orders. So there's a few finding their way around for good deals, just as the 16s are available for order...
I wonder how many of them are return customers. Having been on both sides of a dealership, as a customer and working in sales/service... i've seen how well return customers get treated.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.