Audi Q3 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Q5 is too big for me and I am interested in 2015 Q3 FrontTrak Prestige. I checked Q3 prices shared by others from autopriceshare and one local dealer matches this price($34742).
The MSRP for 2015 Q3 FrontTrak Prestige is $37325. Is it a fair price for 2015 model? Is it possible that I can got bigger discounts when 2016 model comes out?

·
Registered
451 Posts
Q5 is too big for me and I am interested in 2015 Q3 FrontTrak Prestige. I checked Q3 prices shared by others from autopriceshare and one local dealer matches this price($34742).
The MSRP for 2015 Q3 FrontTrak Prestige is $37325. Is it a fair price for 2015 model? Is it possible that I can got bigger discounts when 2016 model comes out?
FWD Q3's start at around $33,500.

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
7-10% off MSRP right now is about right. 2016s have been available for order for about 3 weeks, with the first cars showing up around the end of July. If you wait until they actually land, you might find a better price, but prolly not a lot of choice - depends on where you are.

·
Registered
264 Posts
That sounds like a pretty good deal to me, considering that I paid just that for FWD premium plus in VA. I guess it depends where you are.

·
Registered
914 Posts
That sounds like a pretty good deal to me, considering that I paid just that for FWD premium plus in VA. I guess it depends where you are.
Even time of the year and current state of sales momentum could play into that since as momentum dies down they'll be looking to be a bit more loose on out the door pricing.

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
My dealer just got 5 Q3s in that none of which were their orders. So there's a few finding their way around for good deals, just as the 16s are available for order...

Reactions: Quatto

·
Registered
914 Posts
My dealer just got 5 Q3s in that none of which were their orders. So there's a few finding their way around for good deals, just as the 16s are available for order...
I wonder how many of them are return customers. Having been on both sides of a dealership, as a customer and working in sales/service... i've seen how well return customers get treated.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts