Audi Q3 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just order after market mmi gps for 2016 q3 without gps from hong kong carnavplayer.Com , as they claim it come with 8inch touch screen and can be manual fold for 500 usd plus 30 usd ship by dhl .From what i email to them it seems totally plug and play plus video in motion.

·
Registered
9 Posts
have you installed this yet?

·
Registered
264 Posts
That's a shame. I try to avoid any electronic goods from Mainland China, Hong Kong and Taiwan. I know Taiwanese companies like to say they are comparable to South Koreans for their electronics, but I think they are dead wrong.

That's why I went with South Korean brand for my dash cam as well, although there are some Taiwanese dash cams out there claiming a lot of things.

Reactions: Quatto

·
Registered
914 Posts
That's a shame. I try to avoid any electronic goods from Mainland China, Hong Kong and Taiwan. I know Taiwanese companies like to say they are comparable to South Koreans for their electronics, but I think they are dead wrong.

That's why I went with South Korean brand for my dash cam as well, although there are some Taiwanese dash cams out there claiming a lot of things.
Good move because Samsung comes out of Korea, and they've proven to be worthy, even their cars are great, reminds me of the Japanese.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Good move because Samsung comes out of Korea, and they've proven to be worthy, even their cars are great, reminds me of the Japanese.
Samsung is actually making cars in South Korea. 'Renault Samsung Motors' based older models on Nissan cars but now they have many platforms. Many South Koreans prefer Samsung cars over Hyundai, although I can't say the same.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts