Audi Q3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am really happy with my Q3! I have Audi Connect set up, my favorite radio stations in the Presets, my sport seat adjusted just for me, gotten used to the keyless entry and definitely like the convenience, and I have decided this vehicle is a perfect fit for me!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Nice!!

·
Registered
181 Posts
I am really happy with my Q3! I have Audi Connect set up, my favorite radio stations in the Presets, my sport seat adjusted just for me, gotten used to the keyless entry and definitely like the convenience, and I have decided this vehicle is a perfect fit for me!

I agree! I've had mine since December (Merry Christmas to ME!) and I'm really happy with it. I actually enjoy my long/slow commute to the office now. I was also pleasantly surprised this week with the number of plants I could fit in the back from my first nursery trip of Spring.

Now if Weathertech would PLEASE just make the front floor mats available, my Q3 life would be complete.

:D

·
Registered
603 Posts
Glad to hear that it is working really well for you. Would be awesome if you could post up a picture of you Q3 when you get the chance.

Are you going to buy any accessories, or do any mods to your Q3?

·
Registered
165 Posts
I agree... I've been emailing them for months... All I get is "we're working on them" in the meantime my car is getting cruddy from all the mud and snow up here in new england... No excuse....

·
Registered
914 Posts
I agree... I've been emailing them for months... All I get is "we're working on them" in the meantime my car is getting cruddy from all the mud and snow up here in new england... No excuse....
I hope you're having them cleaned frequently enough.
Salt that gets laid down on the road and anywhere we walk and then tracked into the vehicle can really become hard to clean.

·
Registered
603 Posts
I hope you're having them cleaned frequently enough.
Salt that gets laid down on the road and anywhere we walk and then tracked into the vehicle can really become hard to clean.
Tell me about it. You should see my boots and winter shoes after the winter in Toronto. Yuck.

In the car it is best to get some of the weather proof mats to prevent things getting too salty. Weather Tech for the win.

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
I have to say - I am VERY happy with the OEM weather mats - even though they were a bit of a challenge to acquire and were prolly a bit pricier than the WeatherTech - but hey, I got 'em and WeatherTech don't ...

Reactions: nickjs1984

·
Super Moderator
142 Posts
My Q3 didn't come with the all weather mats either, just the trunk all weather mat. I have since contacted my sales rep and asked him to get them for my car (for no cost) as I remember the last 3 Audi's I had all came with the weather mats...not sure why this car didn't come with them, but the rep. tells me he will get em for me. LOL, as I haven't completed the dealer survey yet, which they expect all 10's on, I will use this leverage to correct the few little things that I need before I complete their survey.

·
Registered
451 Posts
My Q3 didn't come with the all weather mats either, just the trunk all weather mat. I have since contacted my sales rep and asked him to get them for my car (for no cost) as I remember the last 3 Audi's I had all came with the weather mats...not sure why this car didn't come with them, but the rep. tells me he will get em for me. LOL, as I haven't completed the dealer survey yet, which they expect all 10's on, I will use this leverage to correct the few little things that I need before I complete their survey.
For some unknown reason, Weathertech has been dragging their feet on the mats since last Aug.

Better off buying them from Spain Audi even though the shipping is high. But with all the snow we had this winter, well worth it.

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
They DON'T come as standard, and haven't for at least six years. Some dealers in the north (you qualify) provide them as a courtesy, but since they are NOT AVAILABLE in the NAR for the Q3, that will be quite difficult for them. They would have to do as I did, order and import them from the EU directly. I hardly imagine they'll do that, but heck, more power for your 10s if they do !!

·
Registered
262 Posts
The word is that Audi will have the all weather mats available as early as next month in some areas/regions... Just in time for spring/summer!!!:)

·
Registered
89 Posts
They're also still not available for the new A3 convertible either...

·
Registered
200 Posts
Well, I guess I can finally get the back set and retire these el cheap-o mats from Target. Hooray for matching front and back!

·
Registered
181 Posts
I have to say - I am VERY happy with the OEM weather mats - even though they were a bit of a challenge to acquire and were prolly a bit pricier than the WeatherTech - but hey, I got 'em and WeatherTech don't ...
Where did you find the Audi ones? My credit card is at the ready!

·
Registered
451 Posts
Where did you find the Audi ones? My credit card is at the ready!
I'm sure Roger will be here soon, but we got them from a Spain Audi OEM store. Shipping was higher, but since Weathertech still doesn't have them, well worth it.

There are other Audi OEM stores in Europe, but please make sure that if you find one that it's for a left and drive. Someone else bought their's from England and didn't realize it that they were right hand drive.

Here's the thread about the OEM mats. Check out post #37 on.

http://www.audiq3forum.com/forum/393-interior/2962-north-american-floormats.html

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts