Audi Q3 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does this seem strange to you?

I've driven only 3400 Kms since I picked up my brand new vehicle in Dec. '14. I took delivery with my Audi Rims & Snows installed and now it was time to swap for the summer wheels.

They did a wheel alignment, charged $150 extra. This vehicle was barely driven and gently driven to honour the break-in period.

Wouldn't you say I took delivery with the vehicle out of alignment? I am doubting this vehicle went out of alignment from driving.

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Does this seem strange to you?

I've driven only 3400 Kms since I picked up my brand new vehicle in Dec. '14. I took delivery with my Audi Rims & Snows installed and now it was time to swap for the summer wheels.

They did a wheel alignment, charged $150 extra. This vehicle was barely driven and gently driven to honour the break-in period.

Wouldn't you say I took delivery with the vehicle out of alignment? I am doubting this vehicle went out of alignment from driving.
If they're talking about the car - yes, I agree - if they're talking about the wheels and tires, I think I would also agree - complain to the Service Manager - seems to me they're taking advantage of you - don't let them.

Reactions: Dolphin2
1 - 3 of 3 Posts