Audi Q3 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I just bought a new 2021 Audi Q3 after driving a lexus RX350 since 2013 and immediatly started experiencing ankle and foot pain! The Lexus did not do this! I already traded in my Lexus and paid for the car outright so now i'm feeling very stuck馃槶. I REALLY think it's the gas pedal. It looks so small and higher up. It's putting stress on my ankle. I'm looking for a solution as the pedals are not adjustable in any way at all. I am ruining my ankle ! I did try adjusting the seats but nope it came back! Never had it with my Lexus.YIKES!!! Did anyone experience this?

Registered
Hi I just bought a new 2021 Audi Q3 after driving a lexus RX350 since 2013 and immediatly started experiencing ankle and foot pain! The Lexus did not do this! I already traded in my Lexus and paid for the car outright so now i'm feeling very stuck馃槶. I REALLY think it's the gas pedal. It looks so small and higher up. It's putting stress on my ankle. I'm looking for a solution as the pedals are not adjustable in any way at all. I am ruining my ankle ! I did try adjusting the seats but nope it came back! Never had it with my Lexus.YIKES!!! Did anyone experience this?
Hi! I'm having the same problem - just leased a new 2021 Q3 after turning in my 2018 Q3. I'm really struggling with pain in my foot / ankle. It was never a problem in my 2018. Did you find a fix?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi! I'm having the same problem - just leased a new 2021 Q3 after turning in my 2018 Q3. I'm really struggling with pain in my foot / ankle. It was never a problem in my 2018. Did you find a fix?
Omg no! I had to return it, buy my old car back that I traded in and lost $10,000 in 2 weeks! It was the most stressful experience.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Omg no! I had to return it, buy my old car back that I traded in and lost $10,000 in 2 weeks! It was the most stressful experience.
Oh no! I'm so sorry. Worried I might be in the same boat.
yeah if you want to discuss feel free to message me on fb messenger and we can compare notes as it could be stenosis.
I鈥檓 under Holly Grutman Xerri

1 - 7 of 7 Posts