Audi Q3 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
I'm feeling the itch...should I pull the trigger on Revo 1?

The shop owner says he's willing to re-flash ECU back to stock whenever I have serious drive train issue and need warranty care at the dealership. Re-flashing back to ECU will not show TD1 flag; it will just show that it has been flashed.

He said there should be Revo sale this winter and that I should wait if I decide to get Revo 1.

Itchy Itchy Itchy!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Uh, Fact No. 1 : The CheckSum reset when re-flashed DOES throw a TD1 flag, and anybody who tells you different either a) does NOT know or care about this or b) wants your money first and your problems are yours later.

The answer to this is simple : I am CERTAIN SOMEONE can hack Audi's TD1 check somehow, someway, someday. THAT being said, IF ANY tuner does succeed in doing so, bully for them. GET IT IN WRITING that THEY will WARRANT your car against the factory discovering or turning down warranty service in EVERY case while your warranty is in effect. NOT ONE SINGLE CURRENT TUNER WILL DO THIS. Wonder why?
Hmmm... like they always say, gotta pay to play...

That 40-50 extra hp sounds so good though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.