Audi Q3 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
I'm an Old Coot South of Cleveland so I guess I could be in the OC / socle area... Is that close?

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
im in the OC socal area. anyone else locally?
Having spent 4 days in Santa Monica a few years ago I became fluent in Californian.

The translation to 'Merican of OC socal is Ocean County in Southern California

But I guess if you lived there you would know that.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Having spent 4 days in Santa Monica a few years ago I became fluent in Californian.

The translation to 'Merican of OC socal is Ocean County in Southern California

But I guess if you lived there you would know that.
What happened to Edit?

I meant ORANGE County. That's what I get for trying to be funny.

At least my post count is up.

·
Registered
1 Posts
So I just leased a q3 this past Sunday. I like the color - blue. But I am not impressed. It seems like it takes a lot for the car to GO! It takes a lot of effort to drive. And I'm gonna have this thing for 3 years! Ugh!

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
So I just leased a q3 this past Sunday. I like the color - blue. But I am not impressed. It seems like it takes a lot for the car to GO! It takes a lot of effort to drive. And I'm gonna have this thing for 3 years! Ugh!
First, welcome to the forum - hope you find some great stuff here - then go here and check out an option that I think will put a little spark in your gitalong ...>:D

·
Registered
302 Posts
Wait, what?

If the car you leased is that much different than the one or more that you test drove, I'd would say there is a problem with your car and suggest you talk to your ABM.

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
...unless of course the e-brake is on - ;)

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
I guess there might be a supercharger kit out there right?
Actually no, we already got a turbo, and you can just put a bigger one (K03) on (and a few other goodies too) then tune for about 350 hp if you like ...>:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts