Audi Q3 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

The 2023 Q3 in Canada offers an “active cruise assist” technology as an upgrade. There isn’t any information online or on Audi’s website/brochure on what this feature does. I was hoping it was a lane keep assist feature (continuous lane centre) especially since the package offered in Canada also contains adaptive cruise control with stop and go and traffic jam assist as separate features (image attached).

Appreciate any insights on the terminology here.

Automotive tire Automotive lighting Font Motor vehicle Wheel

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi All,

The 2023 Q3 in Canada offers an “active cruise assist” technology as an upgrade. There isn’t any information online or on Audi’s website/brochure on what this feature does. I was hoping it was a lane keep assist feature (continuous lane centre) especially since the package offered in Canada also contains adaptive cruise control with stop and go and traffic jam assist as separate features (image attached).

Appreciate any insights on the terminology here.

View attachment 6252
Hopefully this link helps you. It sounds like it has all what you were hoping to have

·
Registered
10 Posts
Here in the US, its just called Adaptive Cruise Assist & Audi active lane assist. I can use them both together or just one of them. I usually just use Adaptive Cruise Assist where I live and if on a long trip I turn on the lane assist.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts