Audi Q3 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Not a completely new design, slightly based off another. Sucks to see this but it is one of their cheapest SUV's, can't expect too much.

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not a completely new design, slightly based off another. Sucks to see this but it is one of their cheapest SUV's, can't expect too much.
I guess that just gives me a legitimate excuse to shop for a wheel upgrade. :D

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
I think that if you've seen THESE two wheel styles in person (I have), you would NOT feel they are derivative. The Audi wheel is much more dramatically splayed into the rim and really edgy compared to the almost muted rounded effect of the spokes on the VW wheel. Plus the finish on the Audi wheel is almost a black chrome (not quite like a BMW M wheel though) compared with silver-gray on the VW one...

Reactions: Miyata

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
I am in search of new wheels. I really want to buy exactly good forged wheels. I'm even ready to overpay for quality. I read a lot of reviews. Some people praise brand "Motion Wheels" what do you know about it? I read their site and they give a lifetime warranty. It is impressive. Therefore, I seriously think about this option. These http://motion-wheels.com/gallery/ look gorgeous.
I want to know some points:
What wheels do you use?
What price?
What is the mileage on these wheels?
What were the problems? Do you often have to do balancing?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts