Audi Q3 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should have my car in a week and I'm pretty sure the prestige package with Sport interior has ADS. Does the ADS in the Q3 control suspension as well? Is there a delete mod I will need to do? Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Drive Select on the Q3 does NOT affect the suspension -

·
Registered
400 Posts
Page 80 in the manual indicates that Engine & Transmission are different in the different modes along with the Steering, Cornering Light, and Adaptive Dampers. Since the Adaptive Dampers have a * next to it, does that mean it is optional on some models and the Q3 does not have it? What about the Cornering Light?

Thanks, John

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
I believe the RSQ3 has adaptive shocks in its Drive Select, but no models coming to the NAR do. As for cornering lights, I think you can code this (using the fog lights on early models and all-weather lights on current model) with VCDS but I haven't tried -

·
Registered
57 Posts
My 2016 Prestige has the cornering lights. Whenever you turn they come on for about 3-5 seconds. I didn't have to code anything for this.

·
Registered
400 Posts
My 2016 Prestige has the cornering lights. Whenever you turn they come on for about 3-5 seconds. I didn't have to code anything for this.

Mine do this too in the garage. They center and level. I have not driven in the dark yet to see but I have had this feature on a few cars and I do find it helpful.

·
Registered
400 Posts
OK, I finally got to drive my Q3 in the dark last night. I LOVE that the cornering lights come on while making a turn. Which bulb is lighting up?
I don't have my manual with me at the moment.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts