Audi Q3 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...and they just keep on coming.

So far, we received an Audi golf shirt, an umbrella and today a $2000 gift certificate to a local photographer for a family portrait.

All gifts from our dealer...>:D

·
Registered
113 Posts
$2000?

Blimey! Does the Q3 have to be in the piccy? :laugh:

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
... it's really only good for something you actually need or want, and of course there's a catch -

Reactions: B5s4dave

·
Registered
300 Posts
I'm going to pass on it or give it away. Figure there has to be a catch.
That's probably the sitting fee, and to get prints you have to pay. Makes me less jealous that way.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Dealer does nothing extra for you here other than install your plates. ;-)

·
Registered
603 Posts
Those pictures better make you look incredible! That is quite the set of gifts that you have there though. Not sure if I would use the shirt but I would probably use the umbrella.

Seems like you have got quite the dealer.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
and to make it worse, they're probably only doing that just so they can get their dealerships license plate frames on your car :D
I had the worst car buying experience a few years back and the only reason I stayed with the dealer was because i got a super great deal. I ordered from the factory a 2012 Chevy Cruze RS 2LT 6m for $19,100 OTD.

First thing I did when I got home was peel off the dealers label on the back bumper.

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
My dealer agreed up front to NOT put any of their labels on AND debadge my Q3 (I like stealth - have just rings) ... my license plate frame is my Lifetime Member of ACNA version.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sort of another gift.

Letter signed (stamped) by Scott Keough with 2 books on Audi accessories/clothes and a pretty cool Audi book marker.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Sort of another gift.

Letter signed (stamped) by Scott Keough with 2 books on Audi accessories/clothes and a pretty cool Audi book marker.
I received this too. Very nice, but I found these catalogs online months ago and would have preferred they not print and mail paper catalogs.

·
Registered
134 Posts
After completing the order, my guy gave us an Audi shopping bag for the catalog and a nice little Q3 pin from his visit to Audi, Germany.

As a residual bonus, every time we use the bag at Whole Foods, we get a refund of 10 cents.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts