Audi Q3 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!
I just got my 1st Audi, it’s a 2020 Q3 but I cannot figure out the life of me on how to fold side mirrors. I don’t have that button on the side door where You can adjust the mirrors. I only have adjust left/right and heating.

manual was no help....so thanks for all the help!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah got it. Same model! Its been a great car so far this thing was just so obvious to me that didn’t even notice when purchasing. Thanks for you reply much appreciated.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey - I have the same question but more of an issue now.

2020 Q3 Premium Plus S model (US) and the mirrors are in the folded position but I don't know how to unfold them. There seems to be a lot of advice around certain buttons to push but my mirror nob looks the same as this picture here.

Any help would be appreciated so I can avoid driving to a dealer without any side mirrors.
Thanks!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hey - I have the same question but more of an issue now.

2020 Q3 Premium Plus S model (US) and the mirrors are in the folded position but I don't know how to unfold them. There seems to be a lot of advice around certain buttons to push but my mirror nob looks the same as this picture here.

Any help would be appreciated so I can avoid driving to a dealer without any side mirrors.
Thanks!
Then you do not have power folding mirrors. Fold and unfold them manually

1 - 12 of 12 Posts