Audi Q3 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

With an output of 130 kW (177 hp), the Q3 2.0 TDI* makes no secret of its sportiness, yet feels at home on any kind of road thanks to such standard equipment as an electromechanical parking brake and the hill-start assist. At Wörthersee, Audi is presenting an outdoor variant of the Q3 with Audi Original Accessories. It offers practical gadgets for the hobby athlete: a kayak rack and a newly developed concept called the “Q3 camping tent,” which with a wind load rating of up to 70 km/h is also suitable for harsher weather. The tent structure can be removed from the supplied bag and set up in roughly seven minutes: roll it out, pump it up and the free-standing tent is ready. It can even be fastened to the open rear hatch of the Q3, if necessary.

·
Registered
603 Posts
I've never seen something like this that actually looks like people could use it. You'd have easy access to the trunk which is convenient. I think that you could sell this to people who are outdoor enthusiasts. Young professionals are adventurous and have the money for an entry level Audi. Two thumbs up for me.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Yea the wheels are really nice. How much do you think this thing will cost. I can't see it being cheap. I'm imagining its pretty expensive but I don't really know what tents go for these days.

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
The wheels ARE available in both anthracite and black : 19"x 8" 5-arm PILA Summer wheels ...

·
Registered
914 Posts
yeah those wheels are awesome.
it's good enough that i may not even consider going aftermarket. staying with them is what i'd most likely do.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts