Q3 (I liked this photo of an RS Q3 interior)
Q5 TDI interior:
- MMI controls are in a totally different place (Q5 down low, Q3 further up)
- Q5's screen is built into the dash.... Q3's folds out above it
- Q5 features the A4-style red/blue HVAC controls with spinning knobs... Q3's got click-action knobs (like the A3)
- Q5's window controls are mounted on an angle.... Q3's are flat (again, like the A3)
- Q5's center vents are lower than the dash.... Q3's are on the same level (again, like the A3)
The list goes on. What do you notice?