Audi Q3 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone I'm new to this Audi forum , i bought my Audi Q3 prestige 3 days ago used around 50k miles ,a lot of good things about it , i also bought extend supreme warranty for 2 years , also got 3 months warranty from the dealer. I just ran into one problem today while i was driving. While I'm diving a "jerky" feeling usually when the car is changing gears especially when is downshifting,feels like a small"jerk". Is that normal with this model I'm just wondering since i never had an audi before. How about gas milage? I'm getting about 25mpg highway.

THANK YOU.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello everyone I'm new to this Audi forum , i bought my Audi Q3 prestige 3 days ago used around 50k miles ,a lot of good things about it , i also bought extend supreme warranty for 2 years , also got 3 months warranty from the dealer. I just ran into one problem today while i was driving. While I'm diving a "jerky" feeling usually when the car is changing gears especially when is downshifting,feels like a small"jerk". Is that normal with this model I'm just wondering since i never had an audi before. How about gas milage? I'm getting about 25mpg highway.

THANK YOU.
You're going to find that this is a pretty dead forum and answers are going to be few and far between here; better off joining VWVortex....

THAT SAID....check the maintenance schedule for the Q3 (you should be able to find this on Audi's website) and then confirm with your dealer that all services are done. I don't know if they do anything for the regular automatic transmissions, but for my A3, at 35k the DSG needs to be flushed and re-filled with fluids.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts