Audi Q3 Forum banner

81 - 88 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Car just hit the 500 mile mark this past weekend. In the 2 weeks we have been driving, we are at a 23.2 mpg average (combined - 2.0 TSFI engine) We've been running 89 octane since 91 in not available in northern NJ.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I'm over 6k miles and I've been using Fuelly to track the mileage on every tank. 100% premium gas used. Typically getting right around 22-24 in my commute/town driving and right around 28 when traveling the freeway, which has almost all been from longer trips where speed varies from 60-80 but generally in the 65-75 range. So far then, I'm getting the expected mileage and no more.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Didn't buy our Q3 for its mileage numbers, and honestly don't care about such numbers because we drive the car for fun, BUT on a recent 736 mile trip that included mountain roads, some city driving, and interstates, we couldn't help but notice the mileage....30.7mpg.....
A 900+ mile trip this time, and the average was 30.4mpg. Average speed 62mph while rarely exceeding 72mph on the interstates.

Not so many trucks this Labor Day weekend, but the number of cars on Interstate 5 last Saturday far exceeded most days as UC Davis was playing at Oregon in football and it seemed between the Aggie and Duck fans there must have been about 54,000 extra cars on the road....one for every seat in Autzen Stadium!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
53 Posts
we just got back from a 120 mile trip to the shore with our 2 week old 400 mile Q3 and it returned an even 30 mpg with 3 people aboard and 75 mph speed average and AC ion. I thought that was very good/ 90 % highway driving

·
Registered
76 Posts
2015 US Q3, 2.0 TSI gasoline, 6 speed Aisin automatic, Haldex "Quattro", 18 inch wheels.
Per the instrument cluster (which is a bit optimistic), I average between 25 and 27MPG, mixed highway and "country-road" driving.

·
Registered
53 Posts
2015 US Q3, 2.0 TSI gasoline, 6 speed Aisin automatic, Haldex "Quattro", 18 inch wheels.
Per the instrument cluster (which is a bit optimistic), I average between 25 and 27MPG, mixed highway and "country-road" driving.

pretty good Id say

·
Registered
2 Posts
2019 US Q3, 2.0 TSI w/ 20 inch wheels...I pretty much get 23 for mixed driving and 28/29 for highway. Pretty close to the actual ratings.

81 - 88 of 88 Posts