Audi Q3 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Im trying to install an aftermarket reverse camera in my q3 and I'm having trouble connecting to the reverse lights to enable the camera to turn on. Can someone please tell me 1. how to gain access to the reverse lights in the rear bumper as the removable cover plates do not give access to the removal screws like in the q5 and 2. the location the wiring look which feeds power to the reverse lights.

Thanks a lot

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi all,

Im trying to install an aftermarket reverse camera in my q3 and I'm having trouble connecting to the reverse lights to enable the camera to turn on. Can someone please tell me 1. how to gain access to the reverse lights in the rear bumper as the removable cover plates do not give access to the removal screws like in the q5 and 2. the location the wiring look which feeds power to the reverse lights.

Thanks a lot
Please do not connect camera directly to reverse light.Provide a RELAY actuate the relay with reverse light supply and get direct supply thro a fuse to your Camera.Flicker free display will be there.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Please do not connect camera directly to reverse light.Provide a RELAY actuate the relay with reverse light supply and get direct supply thro a fuse to your Camera.Flicker free display will be there.
Hello pal, i know it's been 4 years since you replied to this thread, but what is the reverse light 12v feed? I really wonder.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts