Audi Q3 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
nothing concrete yet. But i do have some speculation for you. Consider the X1 is priced at $31,825, and the GLA is expected between $31-$33K the Q3 will come in somewhere in the low thirties.

To reinforce that the A3 sedan is priced $29,900 which is $99 dolalrs cheaper than the CLA...

·
Registered
914 Posts
nothing concrete yet. But i do have some speculation for you. Consider the X1 is priced at $31,825, and the GLA is expected between $31-$33K the Q3 will come in somewhere in the low thirties.

To reinforce that the A3 sedan is priced $29,900 which is $99 dolalrs cheaper than the CLA...
sounds just about right.
i found it funny how Audi made their rival $99 cheaper. It does help with getting good publicity, since headlines will read that it's cheaper.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

that makes sense. thanks for laying the info out.
it'll be good to see the three germans battle it out in this segment.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sq3 you mean?

the new sq5 to hit north america should be good

about time audi jumped into the performance suv market.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Performance SUV market will be key to get into, especially the entry-level SUV's since BMW and Mercedes are also on it. At least audi isn't falling behind

·
Registered
603 Posts
Can we glean any info about what the US price will be from what the Audi Q3 was priced at in Australia? I know its hard to take the price in one country and convert it to another but it must give us clues.

·
Registered
914 Posts
It's still going to be hard to say what it will be. We might as well wait for them to announce it, can't be much longer from now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts