Audi Q3 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
I think that Audi made a good decision offering more things standard on the Q3 than its competitors did in their entrants into the segment. Cheap becomes expensive awfully fast when you start adding options so now Audi can claim that their vehicle isn't a wolf in sheep's clothing. It is affordable and you won't have to pay thousands for options.

·
Registered
603 Posts
BMW seems to be offering more stand as well. Could this be the big mistake of the GLA?

It also might make these lower priced models seem "luxury" as opposed to the Mercedes that doesn't seem very luxurious unless you spend plenty extra on options.

·
Registered
603 Posts
The CLA has the leg up when it comes to aerodynamics though. That car has very little drag. The Q3 won't be able to compete with that. It still could have comparable mpg, but I don't think it will win the "war"

·
Registered
603 Posts
I've always found memory seats a bit of a superfluous feature. Sure its handy, but I don't think I would ever pay extra for it as an option unless it was packaged with other features that I want more. I just don't think its that bad to adjust your seat when you get in the car. most of the time its only one person driving the car on a regular basis anyways.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.