Audi Q3 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
the evoque in terms of design is near perfect. i know the rear window visibility is not good

but that is a consequence of the design.

i just hate the engine

·
Registered
603 Posts
In terms of design I do think the RR has got the jump on Audi, bt Audi has designs that are more appealing to a wider range of people. They play less to people's emotions, but are also less polarizing.

·
Registered
158 Posts
They aren't but it's one of the more reliable vehicles out there. Maybe a Japanese SUV would be more suitable as the pinnacle of reliability.
No but you have to admit that Audi has a far better reputation for reliability than Range Rover ever could. Although Range Rover is really not a mechanical issue, its the fecking electrics that run hayware...

·
Registered
914 Posts
That is true. But at least when you buy an RR you're getting one of the worlds best SUV's, but of course there are the problems mentioned

·
Registered
158 Posts
well the thing about the Evoque that should be considered is that it is predominately an urban car. a full size range is just to egregious shuffling down claustrophobic downtown streets, not to mention finding parking. The Evoque addresses all of this, so as for the reliability thing about the Evoque, considering most of them never leave urban or suburban areas I don't think most people really care...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts