Audi Q3 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys, I own a 2017 1.4 Audi Q3. I have the standard seats and I was wondering if it was possbile to install the seats of an S3 or an S4 on my car. I have always loved the S4 seats and I was thinking about changing them. I have a friend of mine selling orange trim seats of an S4. They are kind of rare and I love the look. Has anyone done this? Also, if its possible, it's plug and play or its more complicated than that? Thanks!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello guys, I own a 2017 1.4 Audi Q3. I have the standard seats and I was wondering if it was possbile to install the seats of an S3 or an S4 on my car. I have always loved the S4 seats and I was thinking about changing them. I have a friend of mine selling orange trim seats of an S4. They are kind of rare and I love the look. Has anyone done this? Also, if its possible, it's plug and play or its more complicated than that? Thanks!
I asked the Dealer about this too, he said no, but that may be the complexity of mating the new seats?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I asked the Dealer about this too, he said no, but that may be the complexity of mating the new seats?
I think it might be the fact that the S4 seats are way lower than the ones on a Q3. Since its a sedan, its seats are way more lower than the ones on the Q3, according to someone on another forum who tried to do it. What I do see possible is to swap them for the seats of an RSQ3 or an SQ5.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I think it might be the fact that the S4 seats are way lower than the ones on a Q3. Since its a sedan, its seats are way more lower than the ones on the Q3, according to someone on another forum who tried to do it. What I do see possible is to swap them for the seats of an RSQ3 or an SQ5.
I meant that, the SQ3 seat, the dealer said what I told you; I had not asked about the sedan seats, more a computer thing, he was saying.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts