Audi Q3 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Audi's 2014 Superbowl ad will feature the A3 and it takes place at a dog show. It also includes the tagline "something scary is coming."

Any ideas on how this plot line will be resolved? I am guessing that it will be done in a way that makes you want to buy the new Audi A3. It is only going to cost $30,795. That makes it similar in size and price to the Mercedes-Benz CLA250.

·
Registered
914 Posts
I think that was cool. It grabs everyone's attention making them think this is for some hollywood move and at the end.... they find out it's for some new Audi. Cool.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I hate when they do these superbowl commercial teasers. It makes no sense to go investing millions for 30 seconds only to ruin the surprise before hand by telegraphing what were going to see and why were seeing it.

By the time the actual commercial rolls out all the value is wasted because the messaging has become stale before they even got started.

·
Registered
914 Posts
I hate when they do these superbowl commercial teasers. It makes no sense to go investing millions for 30 seconds only to ruin the surprise before hand by telegraphing what were going to see and why were seeing it.

By the time the actual commercial rolls out all the value is wasted because the messaging has become stale before they even got started.
So true.
They must have some reason for doing it that's justifiable, not sure what it is though

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think that advertisements are more effective the more times you see them. The first time you watch a commercial you don't know what to expect, but once you have seen it once you know what's coming which helps to cement the information in your memory.

Besides this Audi clip is just a teaser. They are saving the real thing for the Superbowl.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts