Audi Q3 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone point me to where to get a Black-Out Grill for the 2021 Q3?
I've seen others but not for 2021. Apparently they redid some styling for the 2021.
I'd be interested in other blackout accessories for 2021 too.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Styling changes occurred in 2020 so it is the same grill for 20 and 21 and yes trying to find one that is inexpensive is not possible. I have ordered one from Europrice they have the OEM black ones that comes as part of the black optic package and they also have the honeycomb version. They are pricy, waiting on mine to arrive. I did use a high gloss dip product to paint mine in the mean time, it came out great but from a maintenance perspective going with an OEM is better.

take a look, I also used the same product on the chrome trim and used traditional dip on the roof rack. I also did the rear diffuser

excuse the crappy pics in the garage. Once the new grill arrives I'll take some pics..

·
Registered
4 Posts
The black out grill will really make it look sporty and elegant at the same time. The red color paint is a good combo for the black out.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Styling changes occurred in 2020 so it is the same grill for 20 and 21 and yes trying to find one that is inexpensive is not possible. I have ordered one from Europrice they have the OEM black ones that comes as part of the black optic package and they also have the honeycomb version. They are pricy, waiting on mine to arrive. I did use a high gloss dip product to paint mine in the mean time, it came out great but from a maintenance perspective going with an OEM is better.

take a look, I also used the same product on the chrome trim and used traditional dip on the roof rack. I also did the rear diffuser

View attachment 5855

View attachment 5856

View attachment 5857

View attachment 5858

excuse the crappy pics in the garage. Once the new grill arrives I'll take some pics..
Thanks for the Europrice reference, however, it looks like just the base price for the grill is about $650. I think I'm going to just have it wrapped. $2-300 and I can always take it off if I want to.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts