Audi Q3 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought Q3 211 TFSI Quattro, with Bose surround system, is it normal that only front door speakers have led light, and not the rear door speakers?

Thanks
Stefan
Denmark

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Just bought Q3 211 TFSI Quattro, with Bose surround system, is it normal that only front door speakers have led light, and not the rear door speakers?

Thanks
Stefan
Denmark
Yes it is ... And welcome to our forum. Hope you find other things you're interested in here and can contribute too.

Reactions: deverelle

·
Registered
264 Posts
Jealous about that speaker LED...

·
Registered
37 Posts
I find the Bose to be lacking, like most factory systems (besides the coveted B&O), it leaves things to be desired.

As the saying goes: All highs, no lows, mid-range sucks, must be Bose.

BUT, it's fair for a <$50K car.

·
Registered
603 Posts
I always had a favorable opinion of Bose.

Is it more so because it is straight from the factory, or because it is Bose?

·
Registered
262 Posts
I always have to chuckle... On the A5OC site many complain about the B & O system and seem to prefer Bose, here we have Bose preferring B & O... Personally I think that both are pretty darn good!!!

I guess the grass is always greener..:)

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
I always have to chuckle... On the A5OC site many complain about the B & O system and seem to prefer Bose, here we have Bose preferring B & O... Personally I think that both are pretty darn good!!!

I guess the grass is always greener..:)
I've now got two Bose and one B&O - The Bose I listen to the most, the B&O - I listen to the exhaust - which has NOTHING to do with the B&O, just that my exhaust sounds SO good - what stereo !!! Meanwhile, I'm jonesing bad for an R8 with the B&O, and for sure will be listening more to its exhaust too - so yatta hey...

Reactions: Ohio Joe

·
Registered
37 Posts
I've now got two Bose and one B&O - The Bose I listen to the most, the B&O - I listen to the exhaust - which has NOTHING to do with the B&O, just that my exhaust sounds SO good - what stereo !!! Meanwhile, I'm jonesing bad for an R8 with the B&O, and for sure will be listening more to its exhaust too - so yatta hey...
I hear you there, no speaker sounds better than a small displacement V8 revving to 8200 rpms!

·
Registered
603 Posts
I think its also not the best way to talk about sound systems by talking about an entire brand. Obviously each brand has better and worse products depending on the price you are willing to spend.

·
Registered
914 Posts
I hear you there, no speaker sounds better than a small displacement V8 revving to 8200 rpms!
Even more so when a finely tuned exhaust it mated to that V8 ;)
Sometimes you just need to unleash the symphony although it may cost a lot, your ears will thank you.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I really enjoyed Harman Kardon speakers in my Cooper S

·
Registered
37 Posts
Even more so when a finely tuned exhaust it mated to that V8 ;)
Sometimes you just need to unleash the symphony although it may cost a lot, your ears will thank you.
My Rs4 has some nice exhaust tweaks, sounds superb, I know exactly what you mean!

·
Registered
181 Posts
I'm pretty happy with the Bose, and I do like the LED light. I generally rip the speakers out and install after-market, but these are pretty good for OEM and I have not felt compelled to remodel... yet.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I think this Bose is nice but my favorite is the 12 speaker 650 watt Surround Sound system in my Odyssey. It is the best of any stereo I have owned.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts