Audi Q3 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2014 Japanese import Q3 has 18" wheels and Bridgestone Alenza tyres, which will need replacement before long.

Liked Bridgestone Turanza on my VW Golf. Wondering if there is any experience of using them on the Q3.

Here in NZ we have a lot of chipseal roads, and looking for a low noise touring tyre with good grip.
Thanks.

·
Registered
17 Posts
My 2014 Japanese import Q3 has 18" wheels and Bridgestone Alenza tyres, which will need replacement before long.

Liked Bridgestone Turanza on my VW Golf. Wondering if there is any experience of using them on the Q3.

Here in NZ we have a lot of chipseal roads, and looking for a low noise touring tyre with good grip.
Thanks.
Compared with the Golf, the Q3 being an SUV should have SUV specific tyres (higher centre of gravity puts more pressure on the outside edge of the tyre when cornering etc) I am not sure if the Turanza comes in a SUV variant.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I think I read somewhere that there was a Turanza variant approved for the Q7, but cannot find the link now. Have found that my tyre size is not available in NZ in the Alenza range, so perhaps it is a Japanese exclusive?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts