Audi Q3 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Wife wants it...you know the deal happy wife; happy life. So what should I look at during an inspection? much appreciated.
My wife has a 2018 and just hit 60k miles. We had a major problem at 3k miles (injector failed causing a reduction of power while on a trip) but ZERO problems since then. It has been flawless.
depending on miles, remember spark plugs and some other maintenance is due at 60k. Lastly, the front brakes are now at their limit and require both pads and rotors to be replaced.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Have you considered 2019? 2018 was the last model year of a design that, IMO, is way out of date. Sure, it came to the US in 2015, but this model has been in the EU since 2010. the F3 model is a much-needed upgrade. You could find one with 40-50k miles in a pretty similar price range and the increase in style, space, and safety features are well worth it, IMO.

·
Registered
4 Posts
That's convenient. I would seriously look into the 2019 and newer models. The things are bigger and better and the tech is way more up to date as well. I think the new model is 5 inches larger and the options are much better as well. I would recommend the S-line, but if your wife doesn't care even a base model is pretty well equipped.

I was looking at the 2018s also until I fell upon the stats. Now I have a 2020 45 s-line and I love it. I have the Audi virtual cockpit which is a fantastic MMI. Also, Bang and Olfson audio is pretty sweet. Mine had 45k miles on it and was $32k

Let us know what you find!

·
Registered
1 Posts
To wygodne. Poważnie przyjrzałbym się modelom 2019 i nowszym. Rzeczy są większe i lepsze, a technologia jest również o wiele bardziej aktualna. Myślę, że nowy model jest o 5 cali większy, a opcje są znacznie lepsze. Poleciłbym S-line, ale jeśli twoja żona nie dba o to, nawet podstawowy model jest całkiem dobrze wyposażony.

Patrzyłem również na lata 2018, dopóki nie wpadłem na statystyki. Teraz mam linię 45 s 2020 i uwielbiam ją. Mam wirtualny kokpit Audi, który jest fantastycznym MMI. Ponadto dźwięk Bang and Olfson jest całkiem słodki. Kopalnia miała na niej 45 tys. mil i miała 32 tys

Daj nam znać, co znalazłeś!
[/CYTAT]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.