Audi Q3 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Have you considered 2019? 2018 was the last model year of a design that, IMO, is way out of date. Sure, it came to the US in 2015, but this model has been in the EU since 2010. the F3 model is a much-needed upgrade. You could find one with 40-50k miles in a pretty similar price range and the increase in style, space, and safety features are well worth it, IMO.

·
Registered
4 Posts
That's convenient. I would seriously look into the 2019 and newer models. The things are bigger and better and the tech is way more up to date as well. I think the new model is 5 inches larger and the options are much better as well. I would recommend the S-line, but if your wife doesn't care even a base model is pretty well equipped.

I was looking at the 2018s also until I fell upon the stats. Now I have a 2020 45 s-line and I love it. I have the Audi virtual cockpit which is a fantastic MMI. Also, Bang and Olfson audio is pretty sweet. Mine had 45k miles on it and was $32k

Let us know what you find!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.