Audi Q3 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife depends on the Waze app off her iPhone 6+S a lot but has nowhere to safely put it.
Her phone has a form fitting bumper case like this so not sure how these magnets type mounts would perform.

Would like to to see some feedback & recommendations with only requirement is no windshield suction type mounts.

· Registered
451 Posts

· Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Waze chews up data plans ! But aside from that, her Apple maps works out better with the traffic coloring
Fortunately my wife has unlimited data & really only uses her data for light surfing or Waze on the road.
The Apple maps have never recovered IMO from their early days debacle.
Waze & Google maps are vastly superior with info & directions.
Particularly Waze's crowd source police, traffic & detour guidance is second to none.

· Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I swear by waze it's a top rocking app I use it for my 100-200 mile trips I do everyday to London city it guides and notifies me perfectly

German engineering
Only problem I have with Waze are:

1) It slow sometime to tell you the turn until you are practically past the street already.
2) Once you are past #1 , it gets confused & doesnt rectify the route in a efficient manner.

These both occur this past weekend in Dallas,TX...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.