Audi Q3 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Cassandra, welcome to the forum.. My name is Ivan Arnold. I am located in Cranbourne Victoria, Australia. I thought I'd say gadday as we share the same surname. I have a 2013 Q3 S-line 2.0L TFSI that I havd had a GIAC tune to it. The tune made a big difference, claimed to give 20 - 30KW increase in power however it really depends on the fuel you get. I try and use 98RON but often get 95 at the servo closest to home. I do all my own vehicle servicing too. My only real beef with my car is the auto shift pattern sometimes annoys me. When stuck in heavy traffic from a stop and then take off to move with the traffic the auto transmission is **** bent on grabbing second gear very early but if you then get off the gas it can thud on the up shift into 2nd. I may at some point opt for the GIAC auto tune too which should fix this. I often drive it in sports mode which does help because it holds gears longer. I hope you enjoy your new SUV and the transmission works a little better. I have my eye on a Mercedes GLC350 for our next SUV. Regards Ivan

1 - 2 of 2 Posts