Audi Q3 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is interested, I found a tray to add a second tier of storage to the center console. It works great for small things like a pen, parking meter change, chapstick, mailbox key, etc.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-CAR-Armrest-Glove-Box-Accessory-Secondary-Storage-For-AUDI-Q3/121492822943?_trksid=p3693.c100102.m2452&_trkparms=aid=333008&algo=RIC.MBE&ao=1&asc=20140212121249&meid=c313016efb6e4c828953249df7af3dcd&pid=100102&prg=20140212121249&rkt=4&

Ships from China and takes a couple of weeks.

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
This is pretty cool, I got one with rubber liners for the large and small rectangular bins. It sits very nicely in the console and adds utility easily worth $20 ...

I like the description too - "fragmentary goods" hah!

·
Registered
451 Posts
This is pretty cool, I got one with rubber liners for the large and small rectangular bins. It sits very nicely in the console and adds utility easily worth $20 ...

I like the description too - "fragmentary goods" hah!
I like it, but the Mrs. says that she doesn't need it.

Next!

·
Registered
603 Posts
It seems like it would work well, but I wonder if it would just make your car capable of holding more clutter. I try not to keep that much stuff in my car. Clean and tidy is better, or at least a minimal amount of stuff just hanging around.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Being minimal is the way to go, there's not much the average person actually needs all the time, unless of course you have kids...

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
While I agree completely with the clean and minimum, this tray adds organization to my equation, and I appreciate that even more ...

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Pretty much doubles the junk you can keep in the console.
Not to be contrary ;) but really since this gizmo occupies said space it merely divides the same volume up a little differently - and actually REDUCES the total volume available by its own ...:nerd:

·
Registered
451 Posts
Not to be contrary ;) but really since this gizmo occupies said space it merely divides the same volume up a little differently - and actually REDUCES the total volume available by its own ...:nerd:
Au contraire, while it does take up some space, it also helps you to orginize your items and therefore you just might put more stuff in there.

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Not if I'm tidy AND mighty ...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts