Audi Q3 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know we have a separate and very long thread on the Sprint Booster.

But all I wanted to do here was confirm the following for ordering purposes:

The same sprint booster model that is used for Q5 is used for Q3
The same model that is used for 2015 Q3 is used for 2016 Q3

Appreciate confirmation. Assume those few who have installed are still happy?

thanks

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
I can answer the second question first and that is yes. As for the first question, as I noted to you in response to your PM, I THINK they are the same also, but the US stock has different SKU numbers for them even though it seems that SprintBooster RoW has them the same ... so except for the RSQ3 and SQ5, I think they are the same. They should plug-in and work fine almost anyway - but you should be able to return it if it does neither. I can't imagine you damaging anything by trying ...

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the replies Roger. As a result of my interaction via email, Mini Mania has updated their website to break out the Q3 and has updated the years shown to include 2015-16 (before it showed going through 2014). In addition to the discounted price of $269.99 they have free shipping and a 30 day money back guarantee. If you don't like it, send it back. This is pretty tempting and I'm thinking this might be a great xmas gift to myself.....

Since we're having a snowy winter I haven't been doing a lot of fast driving and if anything a light touch has been critical to safety for the past 45 days where slick roads have been the rule. But come spring I will be craving the improved acceleration curve.

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
...and, you will LOVE its response. btw, you know you could get it now and try it on a nice day, and then easily switch it off for winter driving -

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ordered it yesterday after reading more reviews. Couldn't turn down an opportunity to try it given 10% off, free shipping and 30 day money back guarantee.

Last two winters we had very few days with snow on the ground. This year barely any without snow. We'll see what happens when El Niño kicks in soon.

Hoping I will love this mod!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sure thing. Ordered from Mini Mania. Process was smooth and they actually responded when I posed some questions via their website contact form.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts