Audi Q3 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post on the forum - maybe a few folks will drive in to make it a party - or at least a tech session - heck, I might come on up :nerd:
I'm in Richmond. I'd be interested in trying to meet up and see that grill swap. If anyone has one of those special cables maybe they could flash some of those codes for me for a few beers.
So CortinaQ3 and rnlabas had installed "ebay" RSQ3 grills before and I just received mine.

Since CortinaQ3 is near where I am, in D.C. metro area, we are trying to make a small meet, perhaps even with rnlabas. Ourob0r0s11 seems interested in seeing the installation as well.

So, I'm waiting on CortinaQ3 to let me know when would be best time for him. :)

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is CortinaQ3 MIA?

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So, I couldn't wait to have it installed so I made an appointment at the dealership to have it installed. I'd rather install it with CortinaQ3 and Roger than random local body shop that doesn't know a thing about Q3s, so I chose to go with the Audi Service. They said it should take about 3-4 hours of labor. I mean, I'm getting charged high labor fees but I believe I will get what I pay for..........................................

Once it's on, I will post some pictures!

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Aww shoot no beer or pizza and I don't get to drive up. But hey, it'll be alright and you'll be happy anyway. My guess is it really should only take about 2 hours, but if they're nice and careful - it'll still be just fine. Give us pics (and of a few empty beer cans and pizza box too ;))

1 - 8 of 8 Posts