Audi Q3 Forum banner

dispay on the MMI screen

4K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  RKM 
#1 ·
Okay, so you're backing out of the driveway and on the MMI screen you see the backup camera but in the front of your car (on the screen) there are a couple of places blinking, almost look like rectangles, where I would assume that's where the cameras are and it's telling you you're a bit close to something around that area?

I thought in the winter it was telling me the cameras were covered with snow or dirt....couldn't think of anything else...

#3 ·
Actually they merely blink on (and off when not sensing) - but the effect is the same...

#5 ·
I've noticed the last few days that the parking assist doesn't always engage. This has happened on two of four occasions pulling into my garage. If I back up a little and pull forward again, it will engage. But it always works backing out. Any ideas?

#6 ·
I brought this up before. Also called Audi USA on this. The Park Assist only activates when you are in reverse gear. It will stay activated moving forward up to some low speed. So, this system works when you are pulling out of the garage but doesn't work when you are pulling in at the end of the day. Bummer !!! You have to remember to hit the PA button pulling in.

I was looking for a VCDS solution, but have not found it yet. The only change I was able to make is increase the speed at which the PA system stops working, but it is set to a max of about 25mph. No good.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.