Audi Q3 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Yes, I have my own food company and I'm very glad that I could start this business at all. It was an old dream for me and making it real wasn't easy at all, as also running my own business but anyway I really adore what I do.
I can say from my own experience that starting your own business is possible for many people in fact but you need to be patient and be ready for the long and hard work. The main things are having clear goals for your company, making a good business plan, having knowledge about general competition in your sphere and different business tools.
Having a start capital is an important thing too because you'll need to invest much in your production/service, professional employees and advertising. Investing in different tech innovations is important too, no modern business can function successfully without gadgets, certain types of software and apps. For example various programs/apps which are based on machine learning alogorythms https://theappsolutions.com/blog/development/machine-learning-algorithm-types/ are used effectively for analyzing your progress/fails, prices changes, sales prediction and many more. It's necessary also to build a network from your business partners and customers.
Considering all these things there's nothing strange that developing a really successful company takes years at least.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yes, I have my business. More precisely, it's a hobby that makes money. I own an online store where I sell my wood crafts. I sometimes make patio furniture from custom pallets. I really like it and it makes money. I completely agree that it isn't enough just to have an online store. You need to make an order on your site from any gadget. In addition to the mobile version of my site, I also want to make applications for mobile. I found this service here https://fuselabcreative.com/services/mobile-app-and-web-development/ . It seems to me that this is a good idea and will help me reach more than my target audience.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I also first made money on Forex, then on sports betting. Now the affiliate program is bringing me money 1xbetaffiliates.net/en/. Affiliate program is a great opportunity to make traffic profitable ..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts