Audi Q3 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so I have noticed lately that when I either do the pull or push on the windows button the window will try to finish its routine but then reverses on its own.

example: drivers window. ill push down to fully auto the windows to open. it will begin to open and roll down. sometimes it goes all the way down or sometimes stop mid way and roll back up. or if its down and I pull up for full auto close of the window it will stop midway or hit the top... it will then start on its own to go down.

has anyone else have this issue?

it isn't constantly doing this but enough times though. maybe every 5th to 10th use it will do it. I haven't used the rears too much or the passengers. so I cant say it does it or not.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Nope, can't say I've seen this behavior. Pretty unique "quirk" and probably worth asking your dealer to take a look.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Try putting the window all the way down and then hold the switch down for several seconds.
Then put the window all the way up and then hold the switch up for several seconds.
This method has worked for me on German car windows that have forgotten the rules.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts